6 thoughts on “White Sunday in Samoa

1. Talofa lava Victory, we are Room 9 @ Glen Innes School. We like the agree and disagree activity for your reading. We also like how your slides have sound button. White Sunday is a special day for children in Samoa. It is a day for them to wear new clothes and be served like royalty.

We really like your blog post.

From Room 9 @ Glen Innes School

2. Talofa lava my name is Ana, from room 9 @ Glen Innes school. I really like your blog from white sunday samoa and think it’s quite interesting I think you did a good job. Have you ever been to a white sunday samoa ? I haven’t, I go to a tongan church and I think your blog is great but your camera quality isn’t the best and that needs to be improved. I really loved and enjoyed your blog post, keep up the great work
    From Ana @ Glen Innes School.

3. Talofa Lava Victory my name is Akenza @ Glen Innes School. I really enjoyed the little activity that you made, and it was very nice and thoughtful I hope you enjoyed White Sunday.What actually happens on White Sunday? What was the story about?

I hope you do some more blogs and enjoy your time at your school.

Have a great day.
    From your blogging friend Akenza @ Glen Innes School.

4. Malo e lele Victory my name is Kalisi at Glen Innes School. I really liked your blog post about agreeing and disagreeing. And did you Know white sunday is also celebrated in America samoa, and Tokelau Tonga.

Ka pai it’s really good keep you the good work!
    From Kalisi at Glen Innes School.

5. Talofa Lava Victory I am a year 8 at Ruapotaka School
    I really liked the way you were using the agree and disagree for your white sunday in samoa.As well as you;r button you have on the slide.
    Have you ever celebrated white sunday before?I really enjoyed reading your blog post

Kind Regards
    Daniel

6. Talofa lava Victory this is Daniel and Ulakai from Ruapotaka School and we are in year 8.
    I really liked the way you were using the agree and disagree for your White Sunday in Samoa work. We also like the sound button on the slides.
    Have you ever celebrated White Sunday before?I really enjoyed reading your blog post